Upper Township residents will absorb a tax increase this year. Last week the Township Committee approved a new $12.4 million budget that increases the municipal tax rate by three cents. This is the first tax increase in three years in Upper Township. The budget was approved on a 3-2 vote by the Township Committee. Increased health insurance costs and a property reassessment are being blamed for the tax hike.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- DISCUSSION TAKES PLACE REGARDING DOG PARK AT CAPE MAY AIRPORT
- LAWMAKERS ATTEMPTING BILL TO HAVE CHRISTIE RESIGN
- WOODBINE RECEIVES GRANT FUNDING FOR BIKEWAY IMPROVEMENT
- SO, A NAKED WOMAN WALKS INTO A WAWA STORE….
- VINELAND GIRL DIES IN ATV ACCIDENT OVER THE WEEKEND
- WAS IT A GOOD HOLIDAY WEEKEND? NO, IT WAS GREAT!
- REPORT: POTENTIAL DELAY IN PIPELINE APPLICATION
- SOUTH JERSEY CONNECTION TO WOMEN’S WORLS CUP TITLE
- UPDATE: BODY RECOVERED IN HEREFORD INLET IDENTIFIED
- WILDWOOD BEACH PATROL SHOWS OFF NEW TOWER