New Jersey Senate President Steve Sweeney is headed to Washington on Thursday. Sweeney was invited to participate in a panel discussion regarding a potential increase to the federal minimum wage. Thursday is “New Jersey Day” at the White House where officials will be discussing several issues. President Obama would like to raise the federal minimum wage for the first time in five years.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- COASTAL FLOODING BLOCKS ACCESS TO BARRIER ISLANDS
- MEDIATION AHEAD TO SOLVE STEEL PIER FINANCIAL DISPUTE
- McCRACKEN SORES 1,000TH POINT FOR WILDWOOD GIRLS BASKETBALL TEAM
- FLOOD ADVISORY, FLOOD WATCH FOR JERSEY SHORE MONDAY AND TUESDAY
- ATLANTIC COUNTY WITH FIRST CONFIRMED CASE OF RABIES IN 2016
- ADDITIONAL POLLS SHOW CHRISTIE FALLING IN THE POLLS
- (VIDEO) RUBIO AND CHRISTIE GO AT IT, INCLUDING CHRISTIE’S RESPONSE TO JONAS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.