Back to the drawing board for affordable housing rules in the State of New Jersey. The New Jersey Supreme Court ruled today in a 3-2 decision that the affordable housing regulations are too lenient in the Garden State and lawmakers have to get back to work on new guidelines. The court wants the Council on Affordable Housing to come up with new rules that would impact every town in New Jersey within five months.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UPDATE: ONE PERSON CONFIRMED DEAD, 108 INJURED IN HOBOKEN TRAIN CRASH
- FIRE STRIKES HOUSE IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- SEA TURTLE RESCUED IN AVALON ON THE MEND
- FREE RABIES CLINIC SATURDAY IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- HUGE NEW JERSEY DUNE PROJECT GOING OUT TO BID
- COASTAL FLOOD WARNING POSTED FOR CAPE MAY COUNTY
- DEVELOPING STORY: AT LEAST THREE DEAD IN NEW JERSEY TRANSIT TRAIN CRASH
- AVALON DISCUSSES SHIFTING SANDS ON BOROUGH’S BEACHFRONT
- VAN DREW NOT SATISFIED WITH VERIZON’S RURAL PLAN
- MISSING MIDDLE TWP. TEENAGER FOUND SAFE