Back to the drawing board for affordable housing rules in the State of New Jersey. The New Jersey Supreme Court ruled today in a 3-2 decision that the affordable housing regulations are too lenient in the Garden State and lawmakers have to get back to work on new guidelines. The court wants the Council on Affordable Housing to come up with new rules that would impact every town in New Jersey within five months.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MILESTONES SOUGHT BY TWO ATHLETES IN FINAL SEASON GAMES
- UPDATE: THIRD VICTIM DIES FROM MILLVILLE CAR CRASH
- TWO MEN IN ASSAULTED IN WILDWOOD EARLY SUNDAY MORNING
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HOLDS MEMORIAL DAY CEREMONY
- BIG CROWDS AT THE SHORE, ATTEND MEMORIAL DAY EVENTS
- MORE LAYOFFS COMING TO ATLANTIC CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- GUNSHOTS FIRED DURING CAR CHASE IN WILDWOOD, MIDDLE TWP.
- TWO DEAD IN WEEKEND ACCIDENT IN MILLVILLE
- CHRISTIE PLACES MIDDLE OF THE PACK IN GOP STRAW POLL
- USS NEW JERSEY TO BE ADDED TO NAVY FLEET