A Supreme Court nominee is going to get her hearing on Tuesday. The Senate Judiciary Committee is going to have a hearing for Anne Patterson, who was nominated initially to replace Justice John Wallace, who was not renominated by Gov. Chris Christie. In protest, Senate President Steve Sweeney said Paterson would not be voted on in the Senate. Patterson is getting a hearing after an agreement was reached to have Patterson replace Justice Roberto Rivera-Soto who will not seek another term. She would get her seat in September if confirmed.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- BIG CROWDS AT THE SHORE, ATTEND MEMORIAL DAY EVENTS
- MORE LAYOFFS COMING TO ATLANTIC CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- GUNSHOTS FIRED DURING CAR CHASE IN WILDWOOD, MIDDLE TWP.
- TWO DEAD IN WEEKEND ACCIDENT IN MILLVILLE
- CHRISTIE PLACES MIDDLE OF THE PACK IN GOP STRAW POLL
- USS NEW JERSEY TO BE ADDED TO NAVY FLEET
- ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 42 CLAIMS A LIFE SATURDAY NIGHT
- STATE GAS PRICES DOWN NEARLY A DOLLAR VERSUS LAST MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE INVESTIGATE SHOOTING
- AVALON OPENS NEW DUNE AND BEACH PATH TRAIL