A Supreme Court nominee is going to get her hearing on Tuesday. The Senate Judiciary Committee is going to have a hearing for Anne Patterson, who was nominated initially to replace Justice John Wallace, who was not renominated by Gov. Chris Christie. In protest, Senate President Steve Sweeney said Paterson would not be voted on in the Senate. Patterson is getting a hearing after an agreement was reached to have Patterson replace Justice Roberto Rivera-Soto who will not seek another term. She would get her seat in September if confirmed.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MAYS LANDING MAN WANTED FOR MULTIPLE BURGLARIES
- PICKUP TRUCK CRASHES INTO THE MARSH OFF ROUTE 30 IN EHT
- ATLANTIC CITY MAN ARRESTED BIKING WITH 31 BAGS OF HEROIN
- STATE BEACH FUNDING DOUBLED BY ASSEMBLY PANEL
- BANGLADESH COMMUNITY CELEBRATES IN ATLANTIC CITY
- STOCKTON REPORT SAYS WORKERS LEAVING ATLANTIC COUNTY
- REPORT: CAPE MAY SUES BUILDERS OF ITS CONVENTION HALL
- FAMOUS OLGA’S DINER TO BECOME…FERTILITY CLINIC?
- FORMER AC CASINO WORKER SAYS HE ROBBED HIS FORMER EMPLOYER
- MIDDLE TWP. COPS INVESTIGATING HOME BURGLARIES IN DEL HAVEN