A Supreme Court nominee is going to get her hearing on Tuesday. The Senate Judiciary Committee is going to have a hearing for Anne Patterson, who was nominated initially to replace Justice John Wallace, who was not renominated by Gov. Chris Christie. In protest, Senate President Steve Sweeney said Paterson would not be voted on in the Senate. Patterson is getting a hearing after an agreement was reached to have Patterson replace Justice Roberto Rivera-Soto who will not seek another term. She would get her seat in September if confirmed.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LOCAL HEALTH OFFICIALS TALK PRECAUTIONS ON ZIKA VIRUS
- BILL TO HELP MILITARY FAMILIES AVOID FORECLOSURE ADVANCES
- VENTNOR MAN DIES AS RESULT OF BEATING
- UPDATE: PEDESTRIAN STRUCK AND KILLED ON RT. 30 IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- ACCIDENTAL CAUSE OF DEATH RULED FOR TWO BODIES FOUND IN RIO GRANDE WOODS
- GAS MAINS TO BE INSTALLED IN MIDDLE TWP. DELAYED A WEEK
- LOCAL WOMAN BUSTED FOR PASSING PHONY CASH
- CHRISTIE THROWS IN HIS MOP, EXITS HIS BID FOR PRESIDENT
- OCEAN CITY MAYOR JAY GILLIAN TO DELIVER STATE OF THE CITY ADDRESS
- BORGATA: SORRY ATLANTIC CITY, WE ARE NOT PAYING OUR TAX BILL