A Supreme Court nominee is going to get her hearing on Tuesday. The Senate Judiciary Committee is going to have a hearing for Anne Patterson, who was nominated initially to replace Justice John Wallace, who was not renominated by Gov. Chris Christie. In protest, Senate President Steve Sweeney said Paterson would not be voted on in the Senate. Patterson is getting a hearing after an agreement was reached to have Patterson replace Justice Roberto Rivera-Soto who will not seek another term. She would get her seat in September if confirmed.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- PENN STATE MISSES OUT ON PLAYOFF, WILL PLAY IN ROSE BOWL
- REPORT: MAN AIRLIFTED SATURDAY NIGHT AFTER WRECK IN LOWER TWP.
- FOOTBALL: MILLVILLE WINS TITLE, SPIRIT LOSES IN FINAL MINUTE
- TWO BUSTED FOR PIMPING OUT CHILD IN SOUTH JERSEY
- INMATE AT SOUTHERN STATE AIRLIFTED TO HOSPITAL AFTER FIGHT
- ACE TO HOLD PRESS CONFERENCE TO DISCUSS MERGER BENEFITS
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE LAUNCH FREE MOBILE PHONE APP
- LARGEST CHRISTMAS PARADE IN THE COUNTY HAPPENS SATURDAY NIGHT
- ALLEGED ANGSTADT KILLERS WILL LIKELY FACE TRIAL
- FEDS, STATE TO STUDY BACK BAY FLOODING FOR THREE YEARS