A Supreme Court nominee is going to get her hearing on Tuesday. The Senate Judiciary Committee is going to have a hearing for Anne Patterson, who was nominated initially to replace Justice John Wallace, who was not renominated by Gov. Chris Christie. In protest, Senate President Steve Sweeney said Paterson would not be voted on in the Senate. Patterson is getting a hearing after an agreement was reached to have Patterson replace Justice Roberto Rivera-Soto who will not seek another term. She would get her seat in September if confirmed.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SO, A NAKED WOMAN WALKS INTO A WAWA STORE….
- VINELAND GIRL DIES IN ATV ACCIDENT OVER THE WEEKEND
- WAS IT A GOOD HOLIDAY WEEKEND? NO, IT WAS GREAT!
- REPORT: POTENTIAL DELAY IN PIPELINE APPLICATION
- SOUTH JERSEY CONNECTION TO WOMEN’S WORLS CUP TITLE
- UPDATE: BODY RECOVERED IN HEREFORD INLET IDENTIFIED
- WILDWOOD BEACH PATROLD SHOWS OFF NEW TOWER
- LOTTERY FOR STUDENT LOAN DEBT? ONE LAWMAKER PROPOSES IT
- CHRISTIE SAYS MEDIA SHOULD APOLOGIZE, AND POLL NUMBERS WILL GET BETTER
- MAZZEO TAKES SHOTS AT CHRISTIE FOR INACTION IN ATLANTIC CITY