Gov. Chris Christie’s nominee to fill a vacancy on the Supreme Court took a big step on Tuesday. The Senate Judiciary Committee approved Anne Patterson to take over the seat that will be vacated by Justice Roberto Rivera-Soto. Some question whether she will act independently because Christie initially had nominated Patterson after he decided not to renominate Justice John Wallace. Patterson will need to now get a vote in front of the full Senate.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PREPARES FOR POTENTIAL WEATHER EVENT
- WEATHER SERVICE ISSUES HAZARDOUS OUTLOOK FOR SHORE
- CUMBERLAND COUNTY BREAKS UP HUGE DRUG RING
- JUDGE WILL NOT MOVE BRIDGEGATE CASE OUT OF NJ
- HS HOOPS: CHEROKEE TRIPS UP WILDWOOD CATHOLIC