A bank that is being partially acquired by Sturdy Savings Bank announced that its cutting 242 jobs and will continue to sell or consolidate branches. Sun National Bank announced that it will consolidate or sell about one third of its branches in South Jersey. The headquarters for the bank is also on the move, from Vineland to Mount Laurel. Last week Sturdy Savings Bank announced that it was buying seven branches of Sun Bank, six in Cape May County and one in Somers Point.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!