Straight line winds, heavy rain, and plenty of lightning has resulted in many problems throughout Cape May County and South Jersey Saturday morning. A large thunderstorm cell moved across the region early Saturday morning resulting in 60mph winds and damage reports throughout the county. Wind gusts exceeding 60mph were reported in Ocean City and Avalon. In Ocean City, trees were knocked down through the community. Trees are also reported down in Middle Township; at one time, one downed tree fell across Route 9. Some power poles and wires were reported down in Lower Township, with trees down at Myrtle and Pine streets.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PREPARES FOR POTENTIAL WEATHER EVENT
- WEATHER SERVICE ISSUES HAZARDOUS OUTLOOK FOR SHORE
- CUMBERLAND COUNTY BREAKS UP HUGE DRUG RING
- JUDGE WILL NOT MOVE BRIDGEGATE CASE OUT OF NJ
- HS HOOPS: CHEROKEE TRIPS UP WILDWOOD CATHOLIC