Straight line winds, heavy rain, and plenty of lightning has resulted in many problems throughout Cape May County and South Jersey Saturday morning. A large thunderstorm cell moved across the region early Saturday morning resulting in 60mph winds and damage reports throughout the county. Wind gusts exceeding 60mph were reported in Ocean City and Avalon. In Ocean City, trees were knocked down through the community. Trees are also reported down in Middle Township; at one time, one downed tree fell across Route 9. Some power poles and wires were reported down in Lower Township, with trees down at Myrtle and Pine streets.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LOWER TOWNSHIP PASSES BUDGET WITH 1.9 CENT INCREASE
- GASOLINE CAN’T BE SOLD AT FARLEY SERVICE STATION
- REPORT: CHRISTIE’S BROTHER BENEFITTED FROM CONTRACT
- BIG JUMP AT THE PUMP IN PAST WEEK
- POLL: CHRISTIE COMES IN 7TH AMONG GOP FIELD
- NJ TRANSIT PUSHES TO HIKE FARES
- OCEAN CITY ATTEMPTING TO CLEAN UP THREE VACANT GAS STATIONS
- ATLANTIC CITY AIRPORT EXPERIENCING PASSENGER GROWTH
- POOREST CHILDREN IN NEW JERSEY LIVE IN CUMBERLAND AND ATLANTIC COUNTIES
- TIM TEBOW TO SIGN WITH THE EAGLES…REALLY?