On Thursday public officials from federal, state, county and local juristictions will tour five Cumberland County communities damaged by Superstorm Sandy. State Senator Jeff Van Drew says the tour will start at the Maurice River Township municipal building, and give government officials a first-hand look at the devastation caused by Sandy. At least 20 homes were completely destroyed along the Delaware Bay, in the communities of Fortescue, Gandys Beach and Money Island. Officials in Downe Township estimate the storm damage at about $30 million.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- JUDGE SAYS NO LASER BEAM MESSAGES BY UNION ONTO CASINOS
- REPORT: OCEAN CITY PRIMARY SCHOOL RENOVATIONS NEARLY DONE
- OCEAN CITY MAKES CHANGE TO ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
- 18 LOCALS INDICTED IN MAJOR CAPE MAY COUNTY DRUG BUST
- REPORT: SO FAR, ONLY INCUMBENTS RUNNING IN WILDWOOD
- BODY WASHES UP ON NEW JERSEY BEACH
- WILL ERICKA BE A LABOR DAY WEEKEND HURRICANE IN NJ?
- GOODBYE, CHOCOLATE THUNDER: DARRYL DAWKINS PASSES
- COUPLE OF WEEKS LEFT TO GET SANDY CLAIMS REVIEWED
- OCEAN COUNTY MAN GIVEN JAIL SENTENCE FOR LURING JUVENILE