A one-day nor’easter arrived Saturday morning in Cape May County bringing heavy rain and eventually gusty winds and coastal flooding to our region. The National Weather Service has posted a Coastal Flood Warning for Cape May County today, especially for this morning’s high tide. Moderate coastal flooding is in our forecast for this morning’s high tide; areas that typically see high water will see flooding during the tide event. High tide will take place at the Townsend’s Inlet Bridge between Sea Isle City and Avalon at 10:22am. A High Wind Advisory is in effect; when the storm departs early this evening, wind gusts are expected to reach 50mph. Do not attempt to drive on any flooded street or through a flooded intersection. There could be some power outages throughout South Jersey. The chance of snow for Cape May County has been eliminated by forecasters.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REPORT: CAPE MAY SUES BUILDERS OF ITS CONVENTION HALL
- FAMOUS OLGA’S DINER TO BECOME…FERTILITY CLINIC?
- FORMER AC CASINO WORKER SAYS HE ROBBED HIS FORMER EMPLOYER
- MIDDLE TWP. COPS INVESTIGATING HOME BURGLARIES IN DEL HAVEN
- PEE-YEW! DEAD FISH WASH UP ON ONE JERSEY SHORE BEACH
- REPORT: UBER DRIVERS PAYING BIG FINES IN SEA ISLE CITY
- CMC ZOO TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO OVERCROWDING
- OCEAN CITY BEACH PATROL WINDING DOWN COVERAGE
- MOSQUITO SPRAYING TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY
- 71 PEOPLE CHARGED WITH FILING FALSE CLAIMS FROM SANDY