A one-day nor’easter arrived Saturday morning in Cape May County bringing heavy rain and eventually gusty winds and coastal flooding to our region. The National Weather Service has posted a Coastal Flood Warning for Cape May County today, especially for this morning’s high tide. Moderate coastal flooding is in our forecast for this morning’s high tide; areas that typically see high water will see flooding during the tide event. High tide will take place at the Townsend’s Inlet Bridge between Sea Isle City and Avalon at 10:22am. A High Wind Advisory is in effect; when the storm departs early this evening, wind gusts are expected to reach 50mph. Do not attempt to drive on any flooded street or through a flooded intersection. There could be some power outages throughout South Jersey. The chance of snow for Cape May County has been eliminated by forecasters.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Barb & Steve’s Flight of Cheese: Merlot wine & cheese pairing!
- PHILLY MAN ROBS ATLANTIC CITY BANK FOR THE SECOND TIME
- TWO WEEK DEAL REACHED TO POWER FORMER REVEL CASINO
- SIX ATLANTIC COUNTY RESIDENTS ARRESTED ON DRUG CHARGES
- NAKED MAN SAFELY DESCENDED FROM HEIGHTS AT VINELAND ELECTRIC PLANT
- SENATE REPUBLICANS ROLL OUT 36-BILL PACKAGE TO SPUR JOB GROWTH
- COMMERCIAL FIRE TAKEN CARE OF AT OCEAN VIEW NURSING AND REHAB
- VENTNOR WOMAN SENTENCED TO 55 YEARS FOR HUSBAND’S MURDER
- EHT POLICE INVESTIGATING CREDIT CARD FRAUD
- WILDWOOD PASSES BUDGET WITH ZERO INCREASE