Due to a forecast that is fairly certain to include inclement weather, Stone Harbor’s Centennial celebration that includes a free performance by the Jersey Shore Pops scheduled for Tuesday has been postponed until Thursday evening, July 17th. The concert events are apart of the borough’s centennial celebration. The concert will be held at a specially constructed stage at the Water Tower Plaza. There will be VIP seating on a first come first serve basis beginning at 6:00 PM with a special wine and beer garden to enjoy before and during the concert. If the VIP seating is taken, guests may bring a blanket or a beach chair to enjoy the performances which will be free to the public.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PREPARES FOR POTENTIAL WEATHER EVENT
- WEATHER SERVICE ISSUES HAZARDOUS OUTLOOK FOR SHORE
- CUMBERLAND COUNTY BREAKS UP HUGE DRUG RING
- JUDGE WILL NOT MOVE BRIDGEGATE CASE OUT OF NJ
- HS HOOPS: CHEROKEE TRIPS UP WILDWOOD CATHOLIC