The New Jersey Supreme Court has avoided tackling one of the major gun issues in the Garden State. The court has decided not to hear a challenge to a regulation that bars most people from carrying guns outside of their homes. The law has been in place since 1924. A landscaper from central New Jersey contends that the law violates the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.
- Ask The Morning After March 26 2015
- WILDWOOD PROPOSES BUDGET WITH NO TAX INCREASE
- NORTH WILDWOOD JOINING CRACK DOWN ON DISTRACTED DRIVING