Fishermen are welcome to the Cox Hall Creek Wildlife Management Area, formerly Ponderlodge. The NJ Division of Fish and Wildlife released 540 trout on Tuesday into the lake at the Lower Township park and local officials were on-hand for the event. Included in the release of trout averaging 10 inches, were about 50 “bonus” fish that weigh as much as 6 pounds. The man made pond at Cox Hall Creek goes to a depth of about 14 feet.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!