A new report says the state has made a big gamble on sports betting in New Jersey. The Star-Ledger says that the state has spent $2.3 million on its legal fight to bring sports betting to New Jersey. As of now, the only hope that remains is if the United States Supreme Court will hear the case. So far New Jersey has lost two decisions in the lower courts.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- ACCU WEATHER: SNOW LIKELY FOR THE SHORE FRIDAY EVENING
- POLICE SEEK ARSONIST WHO TRIED TO BURN DOWN GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP POLICE BUILDING
- ONE PERSON KILLED IN GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP HOUSE FIRE
- ROWAN UNIVERSITY PLANS MASSIVE SPORTS COMPLEX
- MAN ARRESTED IN BRIDGETON AFTER STEALING..GUTTERS?
- VINELAND POLICE ID SHOOTING VICTIM, NO SUSPECTS IN CUSTODY
- COUNTY HOSTS CYBERSECURITY WORKSHOP IN AVALON, LARGE TURNOUT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY FARE TREE GETS TRANSPORTATION AWARD
- SIX PEOPLE CHARGED WITH DRUG CRIMES IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- REPORT: VINELAND POLICE INVESTIGATING FATAL SHOOTING