New Jersey lawmakers are expected to return from summer break and consider a new bill that would require paid sick days be provided to all employees. The Star Ledger reports that the measure is likely going to be on the docket for the New Jersey Assembly starting next month. Assembly Speaker Vince Prieto announced that New Jersey’s middle class has been waiting too long for this move to happen.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- WILDWOOD PLAYOFF GAMES MOVED TO 4:30 AND 6 PM TONIGHT
- FOUR TO SIX INCHES OF SNOW BEING CALLED FOR THURSDAY
- NEW BUYER MAKES OFFER FOR REVEL CASINO
- MIDDLE BOYS, GIRLS AND LOWER GIRLS ADVANCE
- SPORTS: MIDDLE TOWNSHIP GIRLS ADVANCE IN NJSIAA TOURNEY
- A MARCH SNOWSTORM IS POSSIBLE THURSDAY
- UPPER TOWNSHIP TO HAVE ZERO INCREASE IN TAX RATE
- STATE IMMEDIATELY BANS HARVEST OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN
- FEBRUARY IN NEW JERSEY: COLD AS….
- POWER OUTAGE HINDERS COMMUNICATIONS IN VINELAND