The prep work is beginning to take down the lights along the Garden State Parkway. Signage is going up and the state is prepping for the work to begin in earnest. The three traffic lights on the Parkway at the mile marker 9, 10, and 11 are the only lights on the entire road and have been cited as a safety concern. State officials do not believe that the work will cause longer delays than are already seen on the roadway throughout the course of the work.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- STOCKTON TRIES TO KILL DEAL WITH STRAUB REGARDING SHOWBOAT
- YEAH, WE DID IT: MANCO AND MANCO OWNERS PLEAD GUILTY
- CAPE MAY COUNTY AWARDED TOP 5 BEACHES IN STATE
- MAN INDICTED FOR KILLING MOM AND CHILD
- INDICTMENT HANDED DOWN IN 2014 MURDER
- BANK ROBBERY SUSPECT CHARGED IN FEDERAL COURT
- ATLANTIC CITY MAN SHOT DEAD, DEATH UNDER INVESTIGATION
- STATE POLICE SEEKING MISSING CHILD FROM BRIDGETON
- CHRISTIE TIED FOR 10TH IN LATEST OVERALL POLL
- CHRISTIE GETS ENDORSEMENT OF MAINE GOV.