The state moved forward with a plan to borrow $1.3 billion for transportation projects. The Senate budget committee gave its approval for the borrowing, which uses some funds that were initially scheduled to go towards the cancelled ARC Tunnel project. The state rolled out a five-year capital plan earlier this year, as many of the roads and bridges need repair in the state.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- DISCUSSION TAKES PLACE REGARDING DOG PARK AT CAPE MAY AIRPORT
- LAWMAKERS ATTEMPTING BILL TO HAVE CHRISTIE RESIGN
- WOODBINE RECEIVES GRANT FUNDING FOR BIKEWAY IMPROVEMENT
- SO, A NAKED WOMAN WALKS INTO A WAWA STORE….
- VINELAND GIRL DIES IN ATV ACCIDENT OVER THE WEEKEND
- WAS IT A GOOD HOLIDAY WEEKEND? NO, IT WAS GREAT!
- REPORT: POTENTIAL DELAY IN PIPELINE APPLICATION
- SOUTH JERSEY CONNECTION TO WOMEN’S WORLS CUP TITLE
- UPDATE: BODY RECOVERED IN HEREFORD INLET IDENTIFIED
- WILDWOOD BEACH PATROL SHOWS OFF NEW TOWER