Governor Christie has pledged help from state agencies with the dead dolphin problem along the Jersey shore. The Department of Environmental Protection will now cover the cost of necropsies and additional testing at a diagnostic lab in Ewing, as scientists continue to study the excessive number of dolphin deaths. Over 360 dolphins have been found stranded along the East Coast since July 1st, 75 in New Jersey. The DEP will also conduct aerial patrols to look for floating dolphins near the shore.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.
- Ask The Morning After March 26 2015
- WILDWOOD PROPOSES BUDGET WITH NO TAX INCREASE
- NORTH WILDWOOD JOINING CRACK DOWN ON DISTRACTED DRIVING