New Jersey is losing out on a $7.6 million grant that was provided for the state to create a healthcare exchange. New jersey opted to not create its own exchange and instead fell under the Obamacare site. The state was awarded the grant but that money was rescinded.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UPDATE: PEDESTRIAN STRUCK AND KILLED ON RT. 30 IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- ACCIDENTAL CAUSE OF DEATH RULED FOR TWO BODIES FOUND IN RIO GRANDE WOODS
- GAS MAINS TO BE INSTALLED IN MIDDLE TWP. DELAYED A WEEK
- LOCAL WOMAN BUSTED FOR PASSING PHONY CASH
- CHRISTIE THROWS IN HIS MOP, EXITS HIS BID FOR PRESIDENT
- OCEAN CITY MAYOR JAY GILLIAN TO DELIVER STATE OF THE CITY ADDRESS
- BORGATA: SORRY ATLANTIC CITY, WE ARE NOT PAYING OUR TAX BILL
- UPDATE: RT. 30 IN GALLOWAY REOPENS AFTER SERIOUS ACCIDENT
- COUNTY: PRISON COSTS TOO MUCH, TIME TO RE-BID
- POPULAR LOCAL RESTAURANT RE-OPENS AFTER FLOODING