New Jersey is losing out on a $7.6 million grant that was provided for the state to create a healthcare exchange. New jersey opted to not create its own exchange and instead fell under the Obamacare site. The state was awarded the grant but that money was rescinded.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- JUDGE SAYS NO LASER BEAM MESSAGES BY UNION ONTO CASINOS
- REPORT: OCEAN CITY PRIMARY SCHOOL RENOVATIONS NEARLY DONE
- OCEAN CITY MAKES CHANGE TO ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
- 18 LOCALS INDICTED IN MAJOR CAPE MAY COUNTY DRUG BUST
- REPORT: SO FAR, ONLY INCUMBENTS RUNNING IN WILDWOOD
- BODY WASHES UP ON NEW JERSEY BEACH
- WILL ERICKA BE A LABOR DAY WEEKEND HURRICANE IN NJ?
- GOODBYE, CHOCOLATE THUNDER: DARRYL DAWKINS PASSES
- COUPLE OF WEEKS LEFT TO GET SANDY CLAIMS REVIEWED
- OCEAN COUNTY MAN GIVEN JAIL SENTENCE FOR LURING JUVENILE