A $29.4 billion budget was passed by both houses on the state government on Monday. The bills were largely supported by Republicans, with just enough support by the Democrats to get the bills through. All three 1st district lawmakers voted for the budget, despite being Democrats. Gov. The Assembly passed the budget at just after 1:10 a.m. Christie issued a statement a short time later saying he was proud the budget gap could be filled without raising taxes. Christie also said he will continue to fight to get Cap 2.5 passed in the legislature.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- EXTRA STATE TROOPERS WORKING DURING HOLIDAY
- FUGITIVE ROUNDED UP IN STONE HARBOR
- COURT HOUSE WOMAN CHARGED WITH BURGLARY IN STONE HARBOR
- SPORTS: GILBERT NAMED NEW BOYS SOCCER COACH AT MIDDLE TWP.
- AVALON RECEIVES BIG STATE GRANT FOR STREET CONSTRUCTION
- PARKWAY ACCIDENTS CLOG TRAFFIC FRIDAY IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- 22 YEAR OLD MAN KILLED ON ROUTE 55 FRIDAY MORNING
- TWO CHARGED WITH DRUG DISTRIBUTION IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- DEVELOPING STORY: DNA SAMPLE REQUESTED FROM KAUFFMAN’S HUSBAND
- NJ CONVENIENCE STORE CAUGHT SELLING POT, DRUG PRODUCTS