State officials are trying to convince potential visitors that the Jersey Shore is doing well and open for business this week in advance of the final holiday weekend. Lt. Governor Kim Guadagno was in Atlantic City on Monday and spoke about how well the shore areas have recovered from Hurricane Irene. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is also going to to some shore resorts this week to promote that they are open for business as well.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- BORGATA: NO MORE TAXES TO AC UNTIL WE GET OVER $62 MILLION
- SEA ISLE TO UNVEIL 2016 MUNICIPAL BUDGET ON TUESDAY
- GAS MAINS TO BE INSTALLED IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- BOOKER, MENENDEZ PLAN WILL PREVENT SEISMIC TESTING OFF NJ COAST
- MAN TRIES TO HAND DELIVER A MOP TO CHRISTIE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE
- IS THE END NEAR? CHRISTIE’S POLL NUMBERS PLUMMET IN NEW HAMPSHIRE
- Super Bowl “Soup Party” at Cape Christian Academy
- ABSECON COUNCILMAN DAN CAMP PASSES AWAY
- SNOW CONTINUES TO MAKE ROADS SLIPPERY, MORE SNOW NEXT WEEK?
- 34,000 MORE PEOPLE HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE IN NEW JERSEY