The latest budget numbers continue to come up short. The first seven months of the fiscal year show the state $565 million behind projections. The budget projections were much more optimistic than the collection numbers have ended up being. The state must have a balanced budget and cuts will have to take place to ensure the state is level come the end of June. Almost every revenue category is behind at this point, according to the latest numbers from the state.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 21 PEOPLE INDICTED IN NEW JERSEY CARJACKING OPERATION
- SWEENEY CHASTISES GUARDIAN, ATLANTIC CITY FOR ECONOMIC FAILURES
- CAPE MAY COUNTY TOURISM CONFERENCE TO BE HELD THURSDAY
- SEVERAL RESIDENTIAL BURGLARIES REPORTED IN HAMILTON TWP.
- MONMOUTH POLL SAYS CLINTON LEADS SANDERS FOR NEW JERSEY PRIMARY
- OCEAN CITY ARTS PATRON MARGARET LLOYD PASSES AT 102
- CREST MAN CHARGED WITH DISTRIBUTION OF CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
- REPORT: AVALON MANOR FISHING PIER CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- NATURALIZATION CEREMONY HELD AT CONGRESS HALL
- COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY POSTED FOR JERSEY SHORE TONIGHT