The latest budget numbers continue to come up short. The first seven months of the fiscal year show the state $565 million behind projections. The budget projections were much more optimistic than the collection numbers have ended up being. The state must have a balanced budget and cuts will have to take place to ensure the state is level come the end of June. Almost every revenue category is behind at this point, according to the latest numbers from the state.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- COUNTY CHANGES NAME OF DEPARTMENT OF GOVERNMENT
- STATE TROOPERS DELIVER BABYT…IN POLICE STATION PARKING LOT
- CAPE MAY MAN TO KAYAK FOR 444 MILES TO SUPPORT VETERANS
- REPORT: RESULTS CHANGED IN BIG FIVE GIRLS CROSS COUNTRY TITLE
- REPORT: SOME PROPERTY VALUES MAY BE CORRECTED IN UPPER TWP.
- HEAVY RAIN LIKELY IN NEW JERSEY LATE WEEKEND, EARLY NEXT WEEK
- SWEENEY ENDORSES PHIL MURPHY FOR GOVERNOR IN 2017
- MAN DIES AFTER BEING PINNED BY SLABS OF MARBLE
- REPORT: FRANK THEATER COMPANY HAS BIG PLANS FOR RIO MALL
- HIT AND RUN UNDER INVESTIGATION IN HAMILTON TOWNSHIP