New Jersey is among the best at having affordable energy costs. A study done by Wallethub found that the state was ninth in the country when it came to combined energy spending. The study looked at a number of factors, including electricity, natural gas and fuel costs. The average per month spending comes out to $324 per month, compared to the top state of Colorado with $301. The worst state was Hawaii at $451.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- $1 MILLION VILLAS LOTTERY WINNERS CLAIM PRIZE
- SEN. BECK TO INTRODUCE LAW TO PUMP MONEY INTO ROAD PROJECTS
- GOVERNOR TO CONSIDER BAN ON DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN HARVESTING
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE OPEN NEW SUBSTATION IN RIO GRANDE
- STATE UNVEILS ACCESS MAP FOR ALL NEW JERSEY BEACHES
- HOLIDAY WEATHER? AIR WILL BE DRY AND WARM, OCEAN…BRR!
- AVALON RESTORES NORTH END BEACHES IN ADVANCE OF HOLIDAY WEEKEND
- STONE HARBOR TO OFFICIALLY UNLOCK BEACHES ON FRIDAY
- FIRST MAJOR BEACH RESCUE OF THE YEAR IN NEW JERSEY
- FEMA REVIEW OF “SANDY” CLAIMS COLD END IN A FEW MONTHS