A freight train derailed in South Jersey Friday morning, spilling chemicals into a nearby creek. Authorities in Paulsboro are dealing with the derailment of three train cars that spilled vinyl chloride into the Mantua Creek. Nearly 20 people have complained of breathing difficulties and they are being taken to area hospitals for treatment. Some Paulsboro residents in the immediate area are being evacuated as a safety precaution.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LOWER TOWNSHIP PASSES BUDGET WITH 1.9 CENT INCREASE
- GASOLINE CAN’T BE SOLD AT FARLEY SERVICE STATION
- REPORT: CHRISTIE’S BROTHER BENEFITTED FROM CONTRACT
- BIG JUMP AT THE PUMP IN PAST WEEK
- POLL: CHRISTIE COMES IN 7TH AMONG GOP FIELD
- NJ TRANSIT PUSHES TO HIKE FARES
- OCEAN CITY ATTEMPTING TO CLEAN UP THREE VACANT GAS STATIONS
- ATLANTIC CITY AIRPORT EXPERIENCING PASSENGER GROWTH
- POOREST CHILDREN IN NEW JERSEY LIVE IN CUMBERLAND AND ATLANTIC COUNTIES
- TIM TEBOW TO SIGN WITH THE EAGLES…REALLY?