Gov. Chris Christie now has the power to ban smoking at all public parks and beaches. A bill is sitting on his desk after it advanced through the legislature. There has been a rise in efforts to keep secondhand smoke from impacting people as smoking bans have picked up in recent years. In total, 18 beaches in the state have gone smoke free in recent years, on a town-by-town level.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- STOCKTON TRIES TO KILL DEAL WITH STRAUB REGARDING SHOWBOAT
- YEAH, WE DID IT: MANCO AND MANCO OWNERS PLEAD GUILTY
- CAPE MAY COUNTY AWARDED TOP 5 BEACHES IN STATE
- MAN INDICTED FOR KILLING MOM AND CHILD
- INDICTMENT HANDED DOWN IN 2014 MURDER
- BANK ROBBERY SUSPECT CHARGED IN FEDERAL COURT
- ATLANTIC CITY MAN SHOT DEAD, DEATH UNDER INVESTIGATION
- STATE POLICE SEEKING MISSING CHILD FROM BRIDGETON
- CHRISTIE TIED FOR 10TH IN LATEST OVERALL POLL
- CHRISTIE GETS ENDORSEMENT OF MAINE GOV.