The Senate is going to vote on legislation today that would allow for two smaller scale casinos to be built in Atlantic City. The boutique casinos would only have to have a minimum of 200 hotel rooms, compared to the 500 that is currently required. The Hard Rock has already expressed an interest in building in Atlantic City should this measure become law. This is one of many steps lawmakers hope will make Atlantic City more of a destination.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- GAS LEAKS FORCE EVACUATIONS IN CAPE MAY
- WILDWOOD MAN CHARGED WITH ARSON, BURGLARY
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT
- MILLVILLE MAN CHARGED WITH KILLING 9 WEEK OLD BABY
- BUDDY OF SENATOR MENENDEZ TO BE CHARGED SOON, SAYS AP
- CHRISTIE SUPPORTS ABORTION BAN FOLLOWING 20 WEEKS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT