A new shuttle bus will help people get around in Atlantic County. The new English Creek-Tilton Road community shuttle bus will hit the road beginning Monday, October 1 making daily round trips between Egg Harbor Township and Northfield, 6 AM- 8 PM. Each one way trip will cost $1 and take approximately 90 minutes to complete with 16 designated stops. As an introductory promotion, the shuttle will run fare-free throughout the month of October. The service is provided as a cooperative public-private effort of the Pascale-Sykes Foundation, Atlantic County, South Jersey Transportation Authority and Cross County Connection.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LOCAL HEALTH OFFICIALS TALK PRECAUTIONS ON ZIKA VIRUS
- BILL TO HELP MILITARY FAMILIES AVOID FORECLOSURE ADVANCES
- VENTNOR MAN DIES AS RESULT OF BEATING
- UPDATE: PEDESTRIAN STRUCK AND KILLED ON RT. 30 IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- ACCIDENTAL CAUSE OF DEATH RULED FOR TWO BODIES FOUND IN RIO GRANDE WOODS
- GAS MAINS TO BE INSTALLED IN MIDDLE TWP. DELAYED A WEEK
- LOCAL WOMAN BUSTED FOR PASSING PHONY CASH
- CHRISTIE THROWS IN HIS MOP, EXITS HIS BID FOR PRESIDENT
- OCEAN CITY MAYOR JAY GILLIAN TO DELIVER STATE OF THE CITY ADDRESS
- BORGATA: SORRY ATLANTIC CITY, WE ARE NOT PAYING OUR TAX BILL