It’s a good bet that the Jersey Cape will be affected by showers and thunderstorms Tuesday into Wednesday. The National Weather Service has already posted a 70 percent chance of showers and storms during the early part of the week, with very heavy rainfall possible. The chance of showers and storms begins Sunday evening but accelerates gradually into Tuesday and Wednesday. The long range forecast has another nice weekend on tap next weekend.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- COMCAST TO OPEN CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER IN RIO GRANDE
- REPORT: AC FIRE CHIEF RESIGNS AFTER DROPPING PANTS IN FRONT OF FEMALE SECURITY GUARD
- NEW REVEL DEAL REPORTEDLY ON THE TABLE
- SUN NATIONAL BANK SELLING BRANCH, CONSOLIDATING OTHERS
- NO BACK UP PLAN IF STATE HAS TO MAKE PENSION PAYMENT THIS YEAR
- NEW JERSEY WAS COLDER THAN ANTARCTICA LAST WEEK
- NEW POLL SHOWS NEGATIVE OUTLOOK ON CHRISTIE BY VOTERS
- LAWMAKERS TOLD THEY NEED NEW FINANCIAL DRIVERS
- Spring Sale at North End Thrift in Villas!
- 25 STUDENTS NOW CHARGED IN A.C. HIGH SCHOOL BRAWL