A current Cape May County Freeholder is seeking another office. Susan Sheppard has submitted a letter to run for surrogate of the county. Sheppard cited family reasons as the main reason, saying it would allow her the chance to spend more time with her children. She will maintain her seat as freeholder in the meantime, and would only have to give it up if she wins the election in November. Three other candidates have submitted letters in the Republican Party and they will be voted on during the county convention in March.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- ATLANTIC COUNTY WITH FIRST CONFIRMED CASE OF RABIES IN 2016
- WILDWOOD CATHOLIC TAKES DOWN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP IN BATTLE BY THE BAY
- ADDITIONAL POLLS SHOW CHRISTIE FALLING IN THE POLLS
- (VIDEO) RUBIO AND CHRISTIE GO AT IT, INCLUDING CHRISTIE’S RESPONSE TO JONAS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PREPARES FOR POTENTIAL WEATHER EVENT