A current Cape May County Freeholder is seeking another office. Susan Sheppard has submitted a letter to run for surrogate of the county. Sheppard cited family reasons as the main reason, saying it would allow her the chance to spend more time with her children. She will maintain her seat as freeholder in the meantime, and would only have to give it up if she wins the election in November. Three other candidates have submitted letters in the Republican Party and they will be voted on during the county convention in March.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COAST GUARD BASE HONORED IN TRENTON
- SHEEHAN FILES LAWSUIT ON CAPE MAY OVER DEMOTION
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.
- Ask The Morning After March 26 2015