Its a new year and a new beginning for Susan Sheppard. She was sworn in on Monday as the first female surrogate of Cape May County. Sheppard was sworn-in by New Jersey Superior Court Judge J. Christopher Gibson at the Old Courthouse in Cape May Court House. Sheppard is replacing W. Robert Hentges who has served as Surrogate of Cape May County for more than forty years, having first been elected to the position in 1972.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LOWER TOWNSHIP PASSES BUDGET WITH 1.9 CENT INCREASE
- GASOLINE CAN’T BE SOLD AT FARLEY SERVICE STATION
- REPORT: CHRISTIE’S BROTHER BENEFITTED FROM CONTRACT
- BIG JUMP AT THE PUMP IN PAST WEEK
- POLL: CHRISTIE COMES IN 7TH AMONG GOP FIELD
- NJ TRANSIT PUSHES TO HIKE FARES
- OCEAN CITY ATTEMPTING TO CLEAN UP THREE VACANT GAS STATIONS
- ATLANTIC CITY AIRPORT EXPERIENCING PASSENGER GROWTH
- POOREST CHILDREN IN NEW JERSEY LIVE IN CUMBERLAND AND ATLANTIC COUNTIES
- TIM TEBOW TO SIGN WITH THE EAGLES…REALLY?