Its a new year and a new beginning for Susan Sheppard. She was sworn in on Monday as the first female surrogate of Cape May County. Sheppard was sworn-in by New Jersey Superior Court Judge J. Christopher Gibson at the Old Courthouse in Cape May Court House. Sheppard is replacing W. Robert Hentges who has served as Surrogate of Cape May County for more than forty years, having first been elected to the position in 1972.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HOLDS MEMORIAL DAY CEREMONY
- BIG CROWDS AT THE SHORE, ATTEND MEMORIAL DAY EVENTS
- MORE LAYOFFS COMING TO ATLANTIC CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- GUNSHOTS FIRED DURING CAR CHASE IN WILDWOOD, MIDDLE TWP.
- TWO DEAD IN WEEKEND ACCIDENT IN MILLVILLE
- CHRISTIE PLACES MIDDLE OF THE PACK IN GOP STRAW POLL
- USS NEW JERSEY TO BE ADDED TO NAVY FLEET
- ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 42 CLAIMS A LIFE SATURDAY NIGHT
- STATE GAS PRICES DOWN NEARLY A DOLLAR VERSUS LAST MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE INVESTIGATE SHOOTING