Keep an eye to the sky Wednesday night. The National Weather Service has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Wednesday until 9pm. A strong, but broken, line of thunderstorms is expected to roll over southern New Jersey and coastal beaches after the dinnertime hour. Some areas will stay dry, while other areas will see plenty of lightning, strong gusty winds, and heavy rain. Showers and thunderstorms are also likely Thursday afternoon through Friday morning. The good news, sunshine and dry conditions over the weekend.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NURSES AT OCEAN COUNTY SCHOOLS TO GET NARCAN
- REPORT: SONIC BOOM LIKELY THE CAUSE OF “EARTHQUAKE FEELING” THURSDAY
- STONE HARBOR TO DISCUSS WATER RATES, BEACH PROJECT
- CHRISTMAS PARADE NIGHT TONIGHT IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- OCEAN CITY TO HOLD PUBLIC MEETING ON DREDGING
- PROPOSAL TO BUILD HALFWAY HOUSE IN MILLVILLE IS DEFEATED
- VICTIM OF SECOND MAYS LANDING FATAL SHOOTING IDENTIFIED
- CHIESA ATTENDS FIRST COUNCIL MEETING LOOKING OVER ATLANTIC CITY
- CHRISTIE TO BECOME NEXT RNC CHAIR IN THE UNITED STATES?
- SPORTS: FORMER SPIRIT GRAD CALLAHAN TO RE-JOIN PACKERS