Keep an eye to the sky Wednesday night. The National Weather Service has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Wednesday until 9pm. A strong, but broken, line of thunderstorms is expected to roll over southern New Jersey and coastal beaches after the dinnertime hour. Some areas will stay dry, while other areas will see plenty of lightning, strong gusty winds, and heavy rain. Showers and thunderstorms are also likely Thursday afternoon through Friday morning. The good news, sunshine and dry conditions over the weekend.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NORTH WILDWOOD RECEIVES EMERGENCY RESPONSE TRAILER
- STOCKTON PREZ: TALKS CONTINUE ON SHOWBOAT PROPERTY
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC, EXELON CONTINUE MERGER TALKS
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE LOOKING FOR RUNAWAY TEEN
- CAPE MAY COUNTY BEACHES REMAINED OPEN ALL SUMMER
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.