A Wildwood man will be behind bars for 13 years for killing a 2-year-old baby with cerebral palsy. The Press of Atlantic City reports that Garcia Rodriguez was sentenced for the death Caden Rivera. A plea deal was worked out and the judge went along with what was called for in that deal. Rodriguez was left to care for the baby at the child’s Woodbine home in April, 2009 when the death occurred.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP MAN INDICTED ON SEXUAL ASSAULT CHARGES
- MILITARY ESCORT PLANNED FOR ATLANTIC COUNTY MARINE
- PLEASANTVILLE HIGH GYM COULD BE NAMED AFTER KEN LEARY
- WORKERS THREATENED WITH A KNIFE WIELDING MAN IN BRIDGETON
- PRESIDENT’S PROPOSED BUDGET COULD HAVE IMPACT ON NEW JERSEYANS
- Cape May Tech Job Fair
- STATE POLICE INVESTIGATING TRAFFIC ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 9 IN UPPER TWP.
- HAMILTON TWP. POLICE WARNING PUBLIC ABOUT PHONE SCAM
- WILDWOOD MAN BUSTED WITH 337 BAGS OF HEROIN, MARIJUANA
- REPORT: P!NK TO PLAY IN ATLANTIC CITY THIS SUMMER