New Jersey Senate President Steve Sweeney is not mincing any words regarding the financial condition of Atlantic City’s $2.4 billion Revel Casino. Sweeney penned a letter to the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement alleging that Revel has already burned through $100 million in extra cash needed to operate into 2013. Sweeney also believes the casino is trying to secure additional funding just in order to survive. Sweeney says Revel has failed to pay $12 million in taxes and Atlantic City has already issued a tax sale notice.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Cape May Tech Job Fair
- STATE POLICE INVESTIGATING TRAFFIC ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 9 IN UPPER TWP.
- HAMILTON TWP. POLICE WARNING PUBLIC ABOUT PHONE SCAM
- WILDWOOD MAN BUSTED WITH 337 BAGS OF HEROIN, MARIJUANA
- REPORT: P!NK TO PLAY IN ATLANTIC CITY THIS SUMMER
- Benefit For The Family Of David Mattera
- STONE HARBOR’S 96TH STREET BRIDGE TO CLOSE OVERNIGHTS FOR REPAIRS
- COUNTY HOPEFUL TOWNSEND’S INLET BRIDGE OPENS BY MEMORIAL DAY
- AVALON COUNCIL MEETS TONIGHT, DISCUSSING PIER, ALCOHOL
- WEST CAPE MAY BOROUGH COMMISSION TO MEET THIS EVENING