New Jersey Senate President Steve Sweeney is not mincing any words regarding the financial condition of Atlantic City’s $2.4 billion Revel Casino. Sweeney penned a letter to the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement alleging that Revel has already burned through $100 million in extra cash needed to operate into 2013. Sweeney also believes the casino is trying to secure additional funding just in order to survive. Sweeney says Revel has failed to pay $12 million in taxes and Atlantic City has already issued a tax sale notice.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!