Officials in Sea Isle City are smiling today thanks to the generosity of the Federal Economic Development Administration. Sea Isle City will receive a $2.5 million, low interest loan and a $1 million grant to fund sewer and drainage improvements to Central Avenue. Construction on the project will begin after shortly after Labor Day and be completed before next summer. The improvements will reduce flooding and smooth out the roadway.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SPORTS: MIDDLE TOWNSHIP GIRLS ADVANCE IN NJSIAA TOURNEY
- A MARCH SNOWSTORM IS POSSIBLE THURSDAY
- UPPER TOWNSHIP TO HAVE ZERO INCREASE IN TAX RATE
- STATE IMMEDIATELY BANS HARVEST OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN
- FEBRUARY IN NEW JERSEY: COLD AS….
- POWER OUTAGE HINDERS COMMUNICATIONS IN VINELAND
- REPORT: FOUR GOVS DON’T WANT BARR ON PINELANDS COMMISSION
- HOLY SPIRIT APOLOGIZES FOR STUDENTS’ BEHAVIOR AT GAME
- LOWER TWP. MAN KILLED IN MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT
- NORTH WILDWOOD HAS LOWEST AVERAGE PROPERTY TAX OF ANY SHORE COMMUNITY IN STATE