A lawsuit might be coming against Sea Isle City in a wrongful-death suit. The Press of Atlantic City reports that a federal court ruled that the family could file a lawsuit regarding Tracy Hottenstein’s death. She was in town for the city’s annual Polar Bear Plunge. Hottenstein left a bar around 2:15 a.m. and was found later in the morning dead. The report says that the family would like to go after the city for not trying to revive their daughter. The cause of death was ruled as hypothermia.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- THORNTON NEW PRESIDENT OF SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY FREEHOLDERS ASSOCIATION
- COUNTY INTRODUCES NEW BUDGET, TOTALS $152.6 MILLION
- FAMILY OF NJ STATE TROOPER TO RECEIVE $2.3 MILLION SETTLEMENT
- JANUARY RAINBOW AT THE SHORE? YEAH, WE GOT ONE!
- 22 YEAR OLD WOODBINE MAN BUSTED FOR SWAINTON HOME INVASION
- AVALON POLICE DEPARTMENT TO GET NEW CHIEF, CAPTAIN WEDNESDAY
- DENNIS TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE TO MEET, VARIOUS APPOINTMENTS TO BE MADE
- WILDWOOD CITY COMMISSION TO MEET WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON
- STONE HARBOR COMPLETES PROPERTY REVALUATION
- GOVERNOR: HOME DELIVERY OF MEDICAL POT CAN BE ON THE TABLE