The Cape May County Sheriff’s Office once again showed savings, along with no incidents involving inmates. Gary Schaffer presented this message to the Cape May County Freeholders on Tuesday. The report showed a cut in overtime, salary and wages, an increase in fees for services rendered, and that no incidents took place regarding the movement of inmates. Schaffer credited his administration team for continuing to find ways to streamline and cut costs.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- DISCUSSION TAKES PLACE REGARDING DOG PARK AT CAPE MAY AIRPORT
- LAWMAKERS ATTEMPTING BILL TO HAVE CHRISTIE RESIGN
- WOODBINE RECEIVES GRANT FUNDING FOR BIKEWAY IMPROVEMENT
- SO, A NAKED WOMAN WALKS INTO A WAWA STORE….
- VINELAND GIRL DIES IN ATV ACCIDENT OVER THE WEEKEND
- WAS IT A GOOD HOLIDAY WEEKEND? NO, IT WAS GREAT!
- REPORT: POTENTIAL DELAY IN PIPELINE APPLICATION
- SOUTH JERSEY CONNECTION TO WOMEN’S WORLS CUP TITLE
- UPDATE: BODY RECOVERED IN HEREFORD INLET IDENTIFIED
- WILDWOOD BEACH PATROL SHOWS OFF NEW TOWER