Saturday is the last day to enjoy lower tolls on the Garden State Parkway and New Jersey Turnpike. Tolls are going up for the second time in three years on New Year’s Day and motorists will be asked to cough up 50 percent more in toll revenues. The New Jersey Turnpike Authority says it needs $7 billion to pay for various improvements on both highways over the next ten years. The new tolls will be charged Sunday morning, beginning at 6:30am.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- BORGATA: NO MORE TAXES TO AC UNTIL WE GET OVER $62 MILLION
- SEA ISLE TO UNVEIL 2016 MUNICIPAL BUDGET ON TUESDAY
- GAS MAINS TO BE INSTALLED IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- BOOKER, MENENDEZ PLAN WILL PREVENT SEISMIC TESTING OFF NJ COAST
- MAN TRIES TO HAND DELIVER A MOP TO CHRISTIE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE
- IS THE END NEAR? CHRISTIE’S POLL NUMBERS PLUMMET IN NEW HAMPSHIRE
- Super Bowl “Soup Party” at Cape Christian Academy
- ABSECON COUNCILMAN DAN CAMP PASSES AWAY
- SNOW CONTINUES TO MAKE ROADS SLIPPERY, MORE SNOW NEXT WEEK?
- 34,000 MORE PEOPLE HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE IN NEW JERSEY