Saturday is the last day to enjoy lower tolls on the Garden State Parkway and New Jersey Turnpike. Tolls are going up for the second time in three years on New Year’s Day and motorists will be asked to cough up 50 percent more in toll revenues. The New Jersey Turnpike Authority says it needs $7 billion to pay for various improvements on both highways over the next ten years. The new tolls will be charged Sunday morning, beginning at 6:30am.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SEVERAL RESIDENTIAL BURGLARIES REPORTED IN HAMILTON TWP.
- MONMOUTH POLL SAYS CLINTON LEADS SANDERS FOR NEW JERSEY PRIMARY
- OCEAN CITY ARTS PATRON MARGARET LLOYD PASSES AT 102
- CREST MAN CHARGED WITH DISTRIBUTION OF CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
- REPORT: AVALON MANOR FISHING PIER CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- NATURALIZATION CEREMONY HELD AT CONGRESS HALL
- COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY POSTED FOR JERSEY SHORE TONIGHT
- SOME CHANGES COMING TO CAL SPORTS RULES NEXT SEASON
- MIDDLE TWP: FOX IN REEDS BEACH MAY HAVE RABIES
- FORMER LOWER CAPE MAY STAR MATT SZCZUR ON CUBS’ 15 DAY DL