Saturday is the last day to enjoy lower tolls on the Garden State Parkway and New Jersey Turnpike. Tolls are going up for the second time in three years on New Year’s Day and motorists will be asked to cough up 50 percent more in toll revenues. The New Jersey Turnpike Authority says it needs $7 billion to pay for various improvements on both highways over the next ten years. The new tolls will be charged Sunday morning, beginning at 6:30am.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SPORTS: GILBERT NAMED NEW BOYS SOCCER COACH AT MIDDLE TWP.
- AVALON RECEIVES BIG STATE GRANT FOR STREET CONSTRUCTION
- PARKWAY ACCIDENTS CLOG TRAFFIC FRIDAY IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- 22 YEAR OLD MAN KILLED ON ROUTE 55 FRIDAY MORNING
- TWO CHARGED WITH DRUG DISTRIBUTION IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- DEVELOPING STORY: DNA SAMPLE REQUESTED FROM KAUFFMAN’S HUSBAND
- NJ CONVENIENCE STORE CAUGHT SELLING POT, DRUG PRODUCTS
- SPRINGSTEEN VISITS WILDWOOD BOARDWALK?
- MATT SZCZUR ON A ROLL THIS WEEK WITH THE PADRES
- LAWMAKERS WANT TO END SPECIAL ELECTIONS IN NEW JERSEY