The estimate price tag, $2 million. Point Pleasant officials have told the Asbury Park Press that it will take a couple of million dollars to repair the city’s boardwalk that was mangled by Hurricane Sandy. About half of the entire length of the Point Pleasant boardwalk was damaged or destroyed by the storm, and work could get underway after the first of the year to make the repairs. Leaders are hopeful the boardwalk will be repaired before next summer.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!
- BIG LAWSUIT COMING REGARDING SCHOOL SEARCH
- PILOT DEAD, WAS GOING TO BE PART OF LOCAL AIR SHOW
- WILDWOOD RESIDENTS PICKET CAPE ASSIST EXPANSION