New Jersey lawmakers aiming at stricter gun control laws are tugging on heart strings on Tuesday. Family members from the Sandy Hook Elementary School are in Trenton to lobby for tougher laws. The state is currently looking at a number of measures, including instant background checks for the sale or transfer of a firearm. New Jersey already is second in the country for the toughest gun laws.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- STATE IMMEDIATELY BANS HARVEST OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN
- FEBRUARY IN NEW JERSEY: COLD AS….
- POWER OUTAGE HINDERS COMMUNICATIONS IN VINELAND
- REPORT: FOUR GOVS DON’T WANT BARR ON PINELANDS COMMISSION
- HOLY SPIRIT APOLOGIZES FOR STUDENTS’ BEHAVIOR AT GAME
- LOWER TWP. MAN KILLED IN MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT
- NORTH WILDWOOD HAS LOWEST AVERAGE PROPERTY TAX OF ANY SHORE COMMUNITY IN STATE
- DIRTY BLOCK MEMBERS ADMITS TO DEALING HEROIN
- SHOOTING KILLS TWO IN ABSECON
- CANCELLATIONS AND DELAYS FOR MONDAY MARCH 2