New Jersey lawmakers aiming at stricter gun control laws are tugging on heart strings on Tuesday. Family members from the Sandy Hook Elementary School are in Trenton to lobby for tougher laws. The state is currently looking at a number of measures, including instant background checks for the sale or transfer of a firearm. New Jersey already is second in the country for the toughest gun laws.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MILESTONES SOUGHT BY TWO ATHLETES IN FINAL SEASON GAMES
- UPDATE: THIRD VICTIM DIES FROM MILLVILLE CAR CRASH
- TWO MEN IN ASSAULTED IN WILDWOOD EARLY SUNDAY MORNING
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HOLDS MEMORIAL DAY CEREMONY
- BIG CROWDS AT THE SHORE, ATTEND MEMORIAL DAY EVENTS
- MORE LAYOFFS COMING TO ATLANTIC CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- GUNSHOTS FIRED DURING CAR CHASE IN WILDWOOD, MIDDLE TWP.
- TWO DEAD IN WEEKEND ACCIDENT IN MILLVILLE
- CHRISTIE PLACES MIDDLE OF THE PACK IN GOP STRAW POLL
- USS NEW JERSEY TO BE ADDED TO NAVY FLEET