When it comes to big government, Murray Sabrin thinks he is on the right end of the spectrum. Sabrin spoke with Coastal Broadcasting, saying that according to a recent Gallup Poll, 72 percent of the country believes that big government is the biggest threat to the country. The Ramapo University professor is running for U.S. Senate and says Senator Cory Booker is with the 28 percent who want bigger government. Sabrin is a Republican who has run for the office and has run for the position before. Most recently, he ran in 2008 and lost to Dick Zimmer in the GOP primary. Booker won the office when he ran last year to fill the unexpired term of Frank Lautenberg, which became open after he passed away.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NORTH WILDWOOD RECEIVES EMERGENCY RESPONSE TRAILER
- STOCKTON PREZ: TALKS CONTINUE ON SHOWBOAT PROPERTY
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC, EXELON CONTINUE MERGER TALKS
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE LOOKING FOR RUNAWAY TEEN
- CAPE MAY COUNTY BEACHES REMAINED OPEN ALL SUMMER
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.