When it comes to big government, Murray Sabrin thinks he is on the right end of the spectrum. Sabrin spoke with Coastal Broadcasting, saying that according to a recent Gallup Poll, 72 percent of the country believes that big government is the biggest threat to the country. The Ramapo University professor is running for U.S. Senate and says Senator Cory Booker is with the 28 percent who want bigger government. Sabrin is a Republican who has run for the office and has run for the position before. Most recently, he ran in 2008 and lost to Dick Zimmer in the GOP primary. Booker won the office when he ran last year to fill the unexpired term of Frank Lautenberg, which became open after he passed away.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- BORGATA: NO MORE TAXES TO AC UNTIL WE GET OVER $62 MILLION
- SEA ISLE TO UNVEIL 2016 MUNICIPAL BUDGET ON TUESDAY
- GAS MAINS TO BE INSTALLED IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- BOOKER, MENENDEZ PLAN WILL PREVENT SEISMIC TESTING OFF NJ COAST
- MAN TRIES TO HAND DELIVER A MOP TO CHRISTIE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE
- IS THE END NEAR? CHRISTIE’S POLL NUMBERS PLUMMET IN NEW HAMPSHIRE
- Super Bowl “Soup Party” at Cape Christian Academy
- ABSECON COUNCILMAN DAN CAMP PASSES AWAY
- SNOW CONTINUES TO MAKE ROADS SLIPPERY, MORE SNOW NEXT WEEK?
- 34,000 MORE PEOPLE HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE IN NEW JERSEY