A freshman at Rutgers University is presumed dead from suicide after a sexual encounter he had with another man was broadcast on the internet by his roommate. Tyler Clementi’s vehicle, cell phone, and computer were all found near the George Washington Bridge. Dharun Ravi, of Plainsboro, and Molly Wei, of Princeton, have been charged with two counts of invasion or privacy. Ravi was Clementi’s roommate and created the online broadcast without Clementi’s knowledge. Ravi was with Wei, his girlfriend, when he sent out a Twitter message about the online webcast.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- JUDGE SAYS NO LASER BEAM MESSAGES BY UNION ONTO CASINOS
- REPORT: OCEAN CITY PRIMARY SCHOOL RENOVATIONS NEARLY DONE
- OCEAN CITY MAKES CHANGE TO ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
- 18 LOCALS INDICTED IN MAJOR CAPE MAY COUNTY DRUG BUST
- REPORT: SO FAR, ONLY INCUMBENTS RUNNING IN WILDWOOD
- BODY WASHES UP ON NEW JERSEY BEACH
- WILL ERICKA BE A LABOR DAY WEEKEND HURRICANE IN NJ?
- GOODBYE, CHOCOLATE THUNDER: DARRYL DAWKINS PASSES
- COUPLE OF WEEKS LEFT TO GET SANDY CLAIMS REVIEWED
- OCEAN COUNTY MAN GIVEN JAIL SENTENCE FOR LURING JUVENILE