A freshman at Rutgers University is presumed dead from suicide after a sexual encounter he had with another man was broadcast on the internet by his roommate. Tyler Clementi’s vehicle, cell phone, and computer were all found near the George Washington Bridge. Dharun Ravi, of Plainsboro, and Molly Wei, of Princeton, have been charged with two counts of invasion or privacy. Ravi was Clementi’s roommate and created the online broadcast without Clementi’s knowledge. Ravi was with Wei, his girlfriend, when he sent out a Twitter message about the online webcast.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HOLDS MEMORIAL DAY CEREMONY
- BIG CROWDS AT THE SHORE, ATTEND MEMORIAL DAY EVENTS
- MORE LAYOFFS COMING TO ATLANTIC CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- GUNSHOTS FIRED DURING CAR CHASE IN WILDWOOD, MIDDLE TWP.
- TWO DEAD IN WEEKEND ACCIDENT IN MILLVILLE
- CHRISTIE PLACES MIDDLE OF THE PACK IN GOP STRAW POLL
- USS NEW JERSEY TO BE ADDED TO NAVY FLEET
- ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 42 CLAIMS A LIFE SATURDAY NIGHT
- STATE GAS PRICES DOWN NEARLY A DOLLAR VERSUS LAST MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE INVESTIGATE SHOOTING