A freshman at Rutgers University is presumed dead from suicide after a sexual encounter he had with another man was broadcast on the internet by his roommate. Tyler Clementi’s vehicle, cell phone, and computer were all found near the George Washington Bridge. Dharun Ravi, of Plainsboro, and Molly Wei, of Princeton, have been charged with two counts of invasion or privacy. Ravi was Clementi’s roommate and created the online broadcast without Clementi’s knowledge. Ravi was with Wei, his girlfriend, when he sent out a Twitter message about the online webcast.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SMOKING BAN ON PUBLIC BEACHES MAY BE COMING
- WILDWOOD CREST LOOKING TO HIRE ADMINISTRATOR
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP COPS BUST TWO ON HEROIN CHARGES
- APPROVED! LEGISLATURE APPROVES AC RESCUE BILLS
- $1 MILLION VILLAS LOTTERY WINNERS CLAIM PRIZE
- SEN. BECK TO INTRODUCE LAW TO PUMP MONEY INTO ROAD PROJECTS
- GOVERNOR TO CONSIDER BAN ON DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN HARVESTING
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE OPEN NEW SUBSTATION IN RIO GRANDE
- STATE UNVEILS ACCESS MAP FOR ALL NEW JERSEY BEACHES
- HOLIDAY WEATHER? AIR WILL BE DRY AND WARM, OCEAN…BRR!