The mayor of Vineland intends on keeping his job. Vineland Mayor Robert Romano will announce this evening that he will seek re-election to the top political spot in the city. This will set up a hotly contest rematch between Romano and a former mayor, Perry Barse. In Vineland, the mayor’s spot and five council positions will be up for grabs in the November 8th election. Barse announced that he has a full slate of council candidates.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 224 BAGS OF HEROIN FOUND IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP MOTEL ROOM
- LOWER TOWNSHIP POLICE BUST TWO ON DWI, DRUG OFFENSES
- AUTHORITIES RESPOND TO HAZMAT SCENE IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- JEWELRY STOLEN FROM HOME, PAWNED, TWO MEN ARRESTED IN LOWER TWP.
- 15 BEACHES CLOSED IN NEW JERSEY, NONE IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- KLINE TO BE HELD UNTIL TRIAL, NEXT COURT DATE IN SEPTEMBER
- REPORT: LOCAL CHILD PORN SUSPECT NOW CHARGED IN FLORIDA
- WILDWOOD POLICE INVESTIGATING ARMED ROBBERY AT FUDGE SHOP LOT
- LEGISLATURE TO ADDRESS FUTURE GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWNS
- LOBIONDO SECURES FUNDING FOR MILLVILLE AIRPORT