The FBI has offered a reward of up to $20,000 to solve the case of 19 year old Nadirah Ruffin, a graduate of Atlantic City High School. Ruffin was abducted Saturday night at gunpoint by four masked suspects. The Press of Atlantic City reports that the reward was offered yesterday at a news conference by FBI pecial Agent Darryl Bazemore and Atlantic Cioty DFeputy Chief Ernest Jubilee. The officials are looking for any information about the missing teen, who has a 4-year-old son.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- GAS LEAKS FORCE EVACUATIONS IN CAPE MAY
- WILDWOOD MAN CHARGED WITH ARSON, BURGLARY
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT
- MILLVILLE MAN CHARGED WITH KILLING 9 WEEK OLD BABY
- BUDDY OF SENATOR MENENDEZ TO BE CHARGED SOON, SAYS AP
- CHRISTIE SUPPORTS ABORTION BAN FOLLOWING 20 WEEKS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT