A balance of power switch will be taking place in Cumberland County next week. A reorganization meeting will take place on Tuesday where Democrats Bill Whelan, Carl Musso and Tony Surace will take their oath of office. It will however be Republicans with the majority after Mary Gruccio won an unexpired term for a seat left open by Lou Magazzu, who stepped down following a sexting scandal. Gruccio was sworn-in about one week after the election, so Republicans have gained control of the board, despite not having the seat of Freeholder Director yet.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- EXTRA STATE TROOPERS WORKING DURING HOLIDAY
- FUGITIVE ROUNDED UP IN STONE HARBOR
- COURT HOUSE WOMAN CHARGED WITH BURGLARY IN STONE HARBOR
- SPORTS: GILBERT NAMED NEW BOYS SOCCER COACH AT MIDDLE TWP.
- AVALON RECEIVES BIG STATE GRANT FOR STREET CONSTRUCTION
- PARKWAY ACCIDENTS CLOG TRAFFIC FRIDAY IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- 22 YEAR OLD MAN KILLED ON ROUTE 55 FRIDAY MORNING
- TWO CHARGED WITH DRUG DISTRIBUTION IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- DEVELOPING STORY: DNA SAMPLE REQUESTED FROM KAUFFMAN’S HUSBAND
- NJ CONVENIENCE STORE CAUGHT SELLING POT, DRUG PRODUCTS