A balance of power switch will be taking place in Cumberland County next week. A reorganization meeting will take place on Tuesday where Democrats Bill Whelan, Carl Musso and Tony Surace will take their oath of office. It will however be Republicans with the majority after Mary Gruccio won an unexpired term for a seat left open by Lou Magazzu, who stepped down following a sexting scandal. Gruccio was sworn-in about one week after the election, so Republicans have gained control of the board, despite not having the seat of Freeholder Director yet.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SEVERAL RESIDENTIAL BURGLARIES REPORTED IN HAMILTON TWP.
- MONMOUTH POLL SAYS CLINTON LEADS SANDERS FOR NEW JERSEY PRIMARY
- OCEAN CITY ARTS PATRON MARGARET LLOYD PASSES AT 102
- CREST MAN CHARGED WITH DISTRIBUTION OF CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
- REPORT: AVALON MANOR FISHING PIER CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- NATURALIZATION CEREMONY HELD AT CONGRESS HALL
- COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY POSTED FOR JERSEY SHORE TONIGHT
- SOME CHANGES COMING TO CAL SPORTS RULES NEXT SEASON
- MIDDLE TWP: FOX IN REEDS BEACH MAY HAVE RABIES
- FORMER LOWER CAPE MAY STAR MATT SZCZUR ON CUBS’ 15 DAY DL