A balance of power switch will be taking place in Cumberland County next week. A reorganization meeting will take place on Tuesday where Democrats Bill Whelan, Carl Musso and Tony Surace will take their oath of office. It will however be Republicans with the majority after Mary Gruccio won an unexpired term for a seat left open by Lou Magazzu, who stepped down following a sexting scandal. Gruccio was sworn-in about one week after the election, so Republicans have gained control of the board, despite not having the seat of Freeholder Director yet.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- JUDGE SAYS NO LASER BEAM MESSAGES BY UNION ONTO CASINOS
- REPORT: OCEAN CITY PRIMARY SCHOOL RENOVATIONS NEARLY DONE
- OCEAN CITY MAKES CHANGE TO ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
- 18 LOCALS INDICTED IN MAJOR CAPE MAY COUNTY DRUG BUST
- REPORT: SO FAR, ONLY INCUMBENTS RUNNING IN WILDWOOD
- BODY WASHES UP ON NEW JERSEY BEACH
- WILL ERICKA BE A LABOR DAY WEEKEND HURRICANE IN NJ?
- GOODBYE, CHOCOLATE THUNDER: DARRYL DAWKINS PASSES
- COUPLE OF WEEKS LEFT TO GET SANDY CLAIMS REVIEWED
- OCEAN COUNTY MAN GIVEN JAIL SENTENCE FOR LURING JUVENILE