Another Atlantic City casino could be closing. Senator Jim Whelan has told multiple media outlets that it is his understanding that Trump Plaza will close by the end of Sept. Notices are expected to go out to employees next week, providing them their mandated 60 days notice of closing. This is the third casino to close this year, including the Atlantic Club previously, and the Showboat on Aug. 31. Revel Casino could also close if a buyer can’t be found via a bankruptcy auction. Increased competition from Pennsylvania, Maryland, and now possibly New York next has hampered business in Atlantic City and caused major economic issues. Officially, Trump Casinos have no comment on the situation.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.
- Ask The Morning After March 26 2015
- WILDWOOD PROPOSES BUDGET WITH NO TAX INCREASE
- NORTH WILDWOOD JOINING CRACK DOWN ON DISTRACTED DRIVING