Wildwood city officials are prepared to conduct a property revaluation. The Press of Atlantic City reports that the city has asked the Cape May County Board of Taxation for permission to reassess all of the properties in the city. Wildwood last conducted a revaluation seven years ago and since then there has been a building boom in the city. The city estimates the current property values in Wildwood at $1.5 billion.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REPORT: SO FAR, ONLY INCUMBENTS RUNNING IN WILDWOOD
- BODY WASHES UP ON NEW JERSEY BEACH
- WILL ERICKA BE A LABOR DAY WEEKEND HURRICANE IN NJ?
- GOODBYE, CHOCOLATE THUNDER: DARRYL DAWKINS PASSES
- COUPLE OF WEEKS LEFT TO GET SANDY CLAIMS REVIEWED
- OCEAN COUNTY MAN GIVEN JAIL SENTENCE FOR LURING JUVENILE
- BREWS BY THE BAY SAILS IN FOR ITS SECOND YEAR
- GRAND JURY INDICTS 18 FOR DRUG DISTRIBUTION
- CHRISTIE BACK IN TOP TEN OF NEW PRESIDENTIAL POLL
- BEACH CREEK DREDGING PROJECT TO BEGIN BEFORE MID-SEPTEMBER