Wildwood city officials are prepared to conduct a property revaluation. The Press of Atlantic City reports that the city has asked the Cape May County Board of Taxation for permission to reassess all of the properties in the city. Wildwood last conducted a revaluation seven years ago and since then there has been a building boom in the city. The city estimates the current property values in Wildwood at $1.5 billion.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Barb & Steve’s Flight of Cheese: Merlot wine & cheese pairing!
- PHILLY MAN ROBS ATLANTIC CITY BANK FOR THE SECOND TIME
- TWO WEEK DEAL REACHED TO POWER FORMER REVEL CASINO
- SIX ATLANTIC COUNTY RESIDENTS ARRESTED ON DRUG CHARGES
- NAKED MAN SAFELY DESCENDED FROM HEIGHTS AT VINELAND ELECTRIC PLANT
- SENATE REPUBLICANS ROLL OUT 36-BILL PACKAGE TO SPUR JOB GROWTH
- COMMERCIAL FIRE TAKEN CARE OF AT OCEAN VIEW NURSING AND REHAB
- VENTNOR WOMAN SENTENCED TO 55 YEARS FOR HUSBAND’S MURDER
- EHT POLICE INVESTIGATING CREDIT CARD FRAUD
- WILDWOOD PASSES BUDGET WITH ZERO INCREASE