Another spirited discussion Wednesday evening during the Wildwood City Commission meeting over a controversial plan to increase beach event permitting fees. The Wildwood Leader reports that the Commission was challenged by Jack Morey of the Morey Organization, who says he is “very disappointed” that the Commission did not rescind the ordinance. Morey says it’s more than a possibility that some beach events could be held in either North Wildwood or Wildwood Crest, and not in Wildwood this summer.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SUN NATIONAL BANK SELLING BRANCH, CONSOLIDATING OTHERS
- NO BACK UP PLAN IF STATE HAS TO MAKE PENSION PAYMENT THIS YEAR
- NEW JERSEY WAS COLDER THAN ANTARCTICA LAST WEEK
- NEW POLL SHOWS NEGATIVE OUTLOOK ON CHRISTIE BY VOTERS
- LAWMAKERS TOLD THEY NEED NEW FINANCIAL DRIVERS
- Spring Sale at North End Thrift in Villas!
- 25 STUDENTS NOW CHARGED IN A.C. HIGH SCHOOL BRAWL
- GAS LEAKS FORCE EVACUATIONS IN CAPE MAY
- WILDWOOD MAN CHARGED WITH ARSON, BURGLARY
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT