West Wildwood is receiving a big grant to repair Poplar Avenue, but some officials in the small community believe it may be blocked by residents. The Wildwood Leader reports that West Wildwood has received a $173,000 reimbursement grant from from the federal government for road work on Poplar Avenue. Borough Administrator Chris Ridings told the Leader the grant is a reimbursement to the Borough, and Ridings is worried that a handful of residents will again block this bond ordinance. The grant would cover 75 percent of the costs associated with the project.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HOLDS MEMORIAL DAY CEREMONY
- BIG CROWDS AT THE SHORE, ATTEND MEMORIAL DAY EVENTS
- MORE LAYOFFS COMING TO ATLANTIC CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- GUNSHOTS FIRED DURING CAR CHASE IN WILDWOOD, MIDDLE TWP.
- TWO DEAD IN WEEKEND ACCIDENT IN MILLVILLE
- CHRISTIE PLACES MIDDLE OF THE PACK IN GOP STRAW POLL
- USS NEW JERSEY TO BE ADDED TO NAVY FLEET
- ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 42 CLAIMS A LIFE SATURDAY NIGHT
- STATE GAS PRICES DOWN NEARLY A DOLLAR VERSUS LAST MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE INVESTIGATE SHOOTING