West Wildwood is receiving a big grant to repair Poplar Avenue, but some officials in the small community believe it may be blocked by residents. The Wildwood Leader reports that West Wildwood has received a $173,000 reimbursement grant from from the federal government for road work on Poplar Avenue. Borough Administrator Chris Ridings told the Leader the grant is a reimbursement to the Borough, and Ridings is worried that a handful of residents will again block this bond ordinance. The grant would cover 75 percent of the costs associated with the project.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NJ SENATE WILL NOT CONSIDER ASSEMBLY AC RESCUE BILL
- STANDARD AND POOR’S LOWERS ATLANTIC CITY’S CREDIT RATING
- STRONG ARMED ROBBERY INVESTIGATED AT MIDDLE TWP. MOTEL
- ANOTHER BANK ROBBERY IN ATLANTIC COUNTY WEDNESDAY
- REPORT: DELAWARE MAN INDICATED FOR LOCAL ROBBERY
- 21 PEOPLE INDICTED IN NEW JERSEY CARJACKING OPERATION
- SWEENEY CHASTISES GUARDIAN, ATLANTIC CITY FOR ECONOMIC FAILURES
- CAPE MAY COUNTY TOURISM CONFERENCE TO BE HELD THURSDAY
- SEVERAL RESIDENTIAL BURGLARIES REPORTED IN HAMILTON TWP.
- MONMOUTH POLL SAYS CLINTON LEADS SANDERS FOR NEW JERSEY PRIMARY