West Wildwood is receiving a big grant to repair Poplar Avenue, but some officials in the small community believe it may be blocked by residents. The Wildwood Leader reports that West Wildwood has received a $173,000 reimbursement grant from from the federal government for road work on Poplar Avenue. Borough Administrator Chris Ridings told the Leader the grant is a reimbursement to the Borough, and Ridings is worried that a handful of residents will again block this bond ordinance. The grant would cover 75 percent of the costs associated with the project.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- JUDGE SAYS NO LASER BEAM MESSAGES BY UNION ONTO CASINOS
- REPORT: OCEAN CITY PRIMARY SCHOOL RENOVATIONS NEARLY DONE
- OCEAN CITY MAKES CHANGE TO ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
- 18 LOCALS INDICTED IN MAJOR CAPE MAY COUNTY DRUG BUST
- REPORT: SO FAR, ONLY INCUMBENTS RUNNING IN WILDWOOD
- BODY WASHES UP ON NEW JERSEY BEACH
- WILL ERICKA BE A LABOR DAY WEEKEND HURRICANE IN NJ?
- GOODBYE, CHOCOLATE THUNDER: DARRYL DAWKINS PASSES
- COUPLE OF WEEKS LEFT TO GET SANDY CLAIMS REVIEWED
- OCEAN COUNTY MAN GIVEN JAIL SENTENCE FOR LURING JUVENILE