If the New Jersey Turnpike Authority doesn’t borrow $1.4 billion, the project to remove the traffic lights on our end of the Garden State Parkway would stop in the middle of May. That’s according to a new report in the Star Ledger, which says the authority is taking out a huge bond to continue various projects on the Parkway and New Jersey Turnpike. The CFO for the authority says revenue is down $280 million, and the authority is spending $280 million monthly on various capital projects.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!