New numbers showed less vehicle traffic into Atlantic City via the Expressway. The Press of Atlantic City reports a two percent decline last year. The decrease is being blamed on Hurricane Sandy and increased competition from other states. Visitors that came through the airport and train were down 18 percent a piece. Train service also showed a five percent decline from the year prior.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SEVERAL RESIDENTIAL BURGLARIES REPORTED IN HAMILTON TWP.
- MONMOUTH POLL SAYS CLINTON LEADS SANDERS FOR NEW JERSEY PRIMARY
- OCEAN CITY ARTS PATRON MARGARET LLOYD PASSES AT 102
- CREST MAN CHARGED WITH DISTRIBUTION OF CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
- REPORT: AVALON MANOR FISHING PIER CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- NATURALIZATION CEREMONY HELD AT CONGRESS HALL
- COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY POSTED FOR JERSEY SHORE TONIGHT
- SOME CHANGES COMING TO CAL SPORTS RULES NEXT SEASON
- MIDDLE TWP: FOX IN REEDS BEACH MAY HAVE RABIES
- FORMER LOWER CAPE MAY STAR MATT SZCZUR ON CUBS’ 15 DAY DL