State Police are increasing their enforcement of the traffic laws. The Star-Ledger reports that traffic tickets are up 50 percent for the month of April compared to the previous year. The data also shows that fatal accidents were down 12 percent in that same time period. The troop that patrols the Garden State Parkway wrote 5,291 summonses in the month, which is 3,283 summonses more than last year, according to the report.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- ATLANTIC COUNTY WITH FIRST CONFIRMED CASE OF RABIES IN 2016
- WILDWOOD CATHOLIC TAKES DOWN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP IN BATTLE BY THE BAY
- ADDITIONAL POLLS SHOW CHRISTIE FALLING IN THE POLLS
- (VIDEO) RUBIO AND CHRISTIE GO AT IT, INCLUDING CHRISTIE’S RESPONSE TO JONAS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PREPARES FOR POTENTIAL WEATHER EVENT